- All objects are now compatible with OS releases from V7R3M0 and onwards.
- All object in save file are now owned by user QPGMR.
This is delivered as a downloadable save file that when transferred to the IBM i can be restored to its full glory.
The functions are:
- Maintain list of objects to scan
- Generate Cross Reference files
- Work with cross reference. Drill down through the relations tree to any number of levels. View source code. Add objects to work list.
- Copy source from objects in worklist to new source to work with.
There is also a funktion call ”explosion” meaning that if applied to – for example – a table (”PF”) all dependent objects (files or programs) are added to a worklist.
You can read the documentation by using the link below.
You can download the savefile (which also includes all source using the link below.